tgif

Photobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fat Joe Talks About Losing 50 Pounds


Rapper Fat Joe wants fans to know that he did not use Photoshop, in the new picture that shows him featuring a huge weight loss. Joey Crack says that it was very important to him to lose the 50 pounds he dropped.
"I always loved being fat. Obviously, I'm Fat Joe," Joey Crack said in an interview. "If I could eat and gain a thousand pounds and be healthy, I would love to do that. But obviously the statistics say you can't. It's nothing that's not out there. I think everybody needs to educate themselves. And if you from the inner side, the hood, the Bronx, Harlem, Brooklyn, whatever, there ain't no diet Snapples, there ain't no sugar free candies. You need to tell them, 'Yo, I need that.' Because everybody needs a fix. So it's a constant battle but for me, I seen too many of my friends die so I've been trying to be focusing, God-willing, I've been able to keep fighting this fight and remain healthy." (New York Daily News)

No comments:

Post a Comment