tgif

Photobucket

Monday, June 13, 2011

J Cole Says Debut Album Coming By September


With J Cole's debut album release date up in the air, the first artist to be signed to Jay-Z's "Roc Nation" label is determined to have it come out as soon as possible. Speaking about the album,Cole seems confident in its quality while he also goes on to speak about touring with Rihanna.
“I’m trying to find ways to word it without sounding overly egotistical, and I want to remain humble, but also let people know it’s actually (really) incredible.” “I’m sitting on gold, man. I don’t wanna speak it up too much but I’m super confident in it. I’m super proud.” The album is due “absolutely no later than September.” "It's a great opportunity," says Cole, who was born in Germany and grew up in Fayetteville, N.C. "There's going to be a lot of people there that are not familiar with me, and hopefully by the time they leave they'll at least check for me when they hear the single or when they see the album."

No comments:

Post a Comment