tgif

Photobucket

Monday, April 25, 2011

Prodigy Talks Lil Wayne And T.I.'s Sentencing Time, Hip Hop Task Force


Mobb Deep's Prodigy explains why he got more time than Lil Wayne and T.I. and how police allegedly tried to get him to plant evidence in 50 Cent's car.

Mobb Deep’s Prodigy has been on an epic press junket since finishing up his three-and-a-half-year prison sentence. In addition to returnng to the studio with Nas, Alchemist, Curren$y and others, P has been promoting his book, My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep’s Prodigy. While discussing his bio with Maya The B of ThisIs50 Radio, P explained why he essentially served three times as much time behind bars as T.I. and Lil Wayne did for similar weapon possession charges.

“The way I see it, those dudes criminal history is way different than mine,” Prodigy explained. “As far as
T.I.’s case is concerned, everybody looked at that kind of crazy—like what’s going on over there? Everybody’s criminal history is different. If you look at my rap sheet, it’s very long. I’ve got a lot of crazy stuff on there from when I was young; assault charges, gun charges, robbery, attempted robbery…a lot of stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment