tgif

Photobucket

Monday, April 25, 2011

Flavor Flav's Iowa Fried Chicken Restaurant To Close After Three Months


Having just opened earlier this year, Flavor Flav's Clinton, Iowa restaurant "Flavor Flav's Chicken" is set to close. The Public Enemy rapper and hype-man-turned-reality television told TMZ.com that he is withdrawing from the franchise location due to allegations of poor management from his business partner, Nick Cimino.

After there was a reported payroll issue in the company's first two months, Flav told TMZ, "I went up inside there on April 2 and I found potato salad that expired on February 28. And it's then when I realized I can't do business with this man and I really hope no one ate those potatoes."

Flav is planning to open another location in Las Vegas, Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment