tgif

Photobucket

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lloyd Banks Ends Buck & Game Reunion Hopes


G-Unit's own Lloyd Banks recently ended any possibility of reuniting with former membersYoung Buck and The Game. During any interview, Banks said the days of reunion talks are over.
"I think it's pretty much finished," Banks told Funkmaster Flex when asked about a possible reunion with the former G-Unit members. "Even as us the group, G-Unit, like you said, it's time to branch out and do your thing as a solo artist. When we came in the game, 50 [Cent] made a lot of sacrifices to build up as a group, as a brand. The group album came immediately following his album, which you don't see a lot. Usually an artist come, they pop, they sell ten million and they gonna come back and drop the sequel. You know what I'm saying? I tip my hat off to him for that and now it's time to pay back. Now it's time for me to go out there and add another reason why people love G-Unit. So I don't feel it's the time to drop a group album." (Full Throttle)

No comments:

Post a Comment