tgif

Photobucket

Friday, July 23, 2010

The-Dream Leaves Days Before Daughters Birth


With news breaking that The-Dream had left pregnant wife Christina Milian recently, their official divorce papers have now leaked online showing that he filed for seperation a few days prior to the birth of their daughter. According to gossip website TMZ.com, The-Dream (aka Terius Nash) claimed the marriage was "irretrievably broken" adding "There is no hope for reconciliation."

Last week, The-Dream issued an open letter to fans addressing his seperation. "I take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for misleading everyone into thinking everything was fine and okay when we knew problems existed for awhile! I wanted to speak up but we decided it wasn't for anyone to know. I would NEVER intentionally hurt a soul and everyone around me knows that! There was so much going on in me and Christina's personal world that I tried to deal with it as delicately as I could and tried to regain my footing. Instead of being direct in order not to cause even more hurt or hurt someone's feelings, I carried the weight in secret! I am Human and people fall in and out of Love all the time... This is Life. Nothing's promised or perfect, neither am I. I am not proud that I lost something we once had...LOVE! I've always been a Loving Father, Hard Worker, Generous, Stern and Eager to prove myself. My faults are I can be irresponsible and an ass sometimes, but I HAVE NEVER and WILL NEVER be a malicious person or wish harm to anyone, especially those I love or the mother of my child."

No comments:

Post a Comment